Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Recap of the last few months...

I have not posted here in a long time. I realize some people check this that I wasn't aware of so I am going to try to start doing better.

Well, Lilah is now 8 months old. She's grown up so much in the last few months. She got eight teeth by the time she was 7 months old, which is not typical. She is pulling herself up to stand all the time now. She is gabbing constantly, her favorite thing to say has been dadadadadadadadadada. Luckily she's been gradually starting to say momomomomomom. She is getting into anything and everything she can, especially while she is in her walker. She has a mind of her own and a very strong will. She LOVES bath time. She got a new seat for Christmas that she can sit in on her own and play on her own. Her favorite thing to do is to keep her hands in the running water as the bath is filling up. It is so cute! I think she has about outgrown baby food. Anytime she sees Shawn and I eating she wants what we are having. She loves grabbing noses too, especially while she is falling asleep.

We are very excited about a gift she received in the mail recently. We want to especially thank John and Yi for thinking of her. Once she is big enough we will post pictures of her in her dress. We love it!!!

Fun times with Will and Tucker





Lilah and her "Gramps"

She's all dressed up...thanks Jess!


This is one of her happiest faces.

Lilah and Maggie and Sydney dressed up for Halloween.

Lilah and Reese


Shawn took these while I was at work one day and he was home for a snow day. He wanted me to see what I was missing out on.


Fresh out of the bathtub.

No comments:

Contributors